General Rules and Selection criteria
General Rules :
- The submitted study should be innovative Or creative and explain an issue within the security and policing works in one of the award aspects (Policing, Security, Technical or Legal issues).
- The submitted study must be related to the award aspects and written in Arabic Or English.
- The submitted study could be documentations of local, regional or international security or policing practices.
- The author should apply the scientific research methodologies.
- The author should user latest and distinguished references and citations.
- The submitted study must be written in clear language.
- The author is welcomed to submit one research during a single cycle.
- The submitted study can be shared by more than one author.
- The submitted study must be complied with the Research and Studies Center (RSC) Arbitration Rules.
- Studies, once granted, will be the property of the RSC.
- The RSC reserves the right of translating the granted studies from English to Arabic or from Arabic to English.
- Number of pages: Not less than 40 pages, Paper size : A4
- The granted studies will be complied with local laws of Copyrights, Publications and Publishing.
- Study layout:
§ Heading Font: 14, Bold- Times New Roman.
§ Text Font: 12, Bold- Times New Roman.
§ Footnotes Font:10- Times New Roman.
- The submitted study must not be an academic thesis.
- The submitted study must not be previously granted in local or international awards.
- The submitted study must not be previously published. Thus, the author should sign an official agreement stating that the submitted study was not published previously and will not be published to other publishing houses until the final announcement of the award.
- Members of Awards’ committees are excluded.